About SAFe® DevOpsTo compete in a disruptive global market, every organization needs to deliver valuable technology solutions at the speed of business. This requires a shared DevOps mindset among all the people needed to define, build, test, deploy, and release software-driven systems—not just the engineers operating a CI/CD pipeline. The two-day, interactive course helps people across technical, non-technical, and leadership roles work together to optimize their value stream from end to end. Attendees will learn what DevOps is, why it is important to every role, and design a continuous delivery pipeline that is tailored to their business. Attendees work in cross-functional teams to map their current state value stream from concept to cash, identify major bottlenecks to flow, and build an actionable implementation plan that will accelerate the benefits of DevOps in their organization.
JOB ROLE DESCRIPTION/TARGET AUDIENCEA Certified SAFe® DevOps Practitioner (SDP) is a SAFe professional responsible for improving the complete flow of value through a Continuous Delivery Pipeline from idea to operational solution. Key areas of responsibility include participating in Continuous Exploration, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Release-on-Demand, continuous testing, continuous security, and building a culture of shared responsibility.
WHAT ATTENDEES GETThe class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Certificate of completion
- SAFe DevOps Practitioner (SDP) certification upon passing exam
PREREQUISITESNone. All are welcome to attend the course without prior DevOps or SAFe experience.
EXAM DETAILSCompletion of this course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform.
Duration: 2 Days
Location: New Delhi
Level: FoundationalLearning Goals
- Explain how DevOps enables strategic business objectives
- Apply a CALMR approach to DevOps to avoid automating broken processes
- Understand how successful DevOps requires continuous exploration, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and the ability to release to end users on demand
- Incorporate continuous testing and continuous security into the delivery pipeline
- Use value stream mapping to measure flow and identify bottlenecks in the end-to-end delivery process
- Select DevOps skills and tools strategically for the fastest, most compelling results
- Prioritize DevOps solutions and investments for greatest economic benefit
- Design and implement a multi-phased DevOps transformation plan tailored to their organization
- Work with all roles and levels in the organization to continually optimize the value stream
LEARNERS TAKING THIS COURSE ARE:Scrum Master, Team Lead, Release Train Engineer, Business Analyst, Agile Coach, SAFe Program Consultant, Consultant, Architect, Engineer, Developer, Director, Quality, Manager Enroll Now
We also offer customized solutions, on site training and consulting interventions. For more information please contact us.
Certification & Trainings
A wealth of knowledge awaits you. Learn more about agile and Scrum.