About SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master – SASMThis two-day course prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) implementation. The course covers facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of program execution and relentless improvement. It enhances the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices, the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value, and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders in the larger program and enterprise contexts. The course also offers actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explores practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
JOB ROLE DESCRIPTION/TARGET AUDIENCEA Certified SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) is a Scrum Master responsible for improving team results through the facilitation of cross-team interactions and relentless improvement.
WHAT ATTENDEES GETThe class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
PREREQUISITESAll are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, having one or more of the following certifications is highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification exam:
- SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM) certification
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification
EXAM DETAILSCompletion of this course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform.
Duration: 2 Days
Location: To be scheduled
To perform the role of a SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master attendees should be able to:
- Apply SAFe principles to facilitation, enablement, and coaching in a multi-team environment
- Build a high-performing team and foster relentless improvement at scale
- Address Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Support the adoption of engineering practices, DevOps, and Agile architecture
- Learn to apply Kanban eXtreme Programming (XP) frameworks to optimize flow and improve the team’s work
- Facilitate program planning, execution, and delivery of end-to-end systems value
- Support learning through participation in Communities of Practice and innovation cycles
Agile learners taking this course are:Program or Project Manager, Scrum Master, Release Train Engineer, Business Analyst, Agile Coach, SAFe Program Consultant, Consultant, Product Manager, Product Owner, Program Manager Enroll Now
We also offer customized solutions, on site training and consulting interventions. For more information please contact us.
Certification & Trainings
A wealth of knowledge awaits you. Learn more about agile and Scrum.