ICAgile-Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT) TrainingMoving toward enterprise-wide agility requires a complete adaptation to the new mind-set, and a radical change in processes, tools and techniques. No change is easy, and when supporting an Agile change, the change coach must be flexible and adaptable in order to cope with the disruption that is caused by the change. Enterprise Agile coaches must focus their attention on knowing when to enforce and when to get go. They must understand the psychology behind organizational resistance to agile, and how to overcome it to achieve success. Through a deep understanding of new models of working, they must find ways of delivering value as an enterprise coach and using large scale facilitation to scale agile. This ICAgile workshop brought to you by XSTREAM AGILE will teach you how to empower a successful Agile transformation. In this 2-day experiential workshop you will learn about the value stream underlying enterprise agility, and how to channel organizational processes, culture and people toward making the transition to an agile way of working. This course gives you the skills needed to help individuals, teams and whole organisations navigate through the challenges they face when embracing the agility mindset. Successful completion of this course makes you eligible for the ICAgile Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT) certification. This is India’s only ICAgile-accredited course for the much sought-after Coaching Agile Transitions certification.
What you will learn:
- Core elements of an Agile Transformation
- Core enterprise coaching competencies
- Organizational and human change processes
- Transformational strategies
- Addressing impediments to the Agile Transition
- Educating and facilitating sustainable change across the Enterprise
You will also get:
- ICAgile ICP-CAT Certification
- Hard copy of comprehensive courseware
- Workshop will be facilitated by certified experts
- 16 PDUs and SEUs on course completion
Prerequisites: We do not cover the fundamentals of coaching in this course. To get the most out of this training it is recommended that:
- The participant should have at least 3 years’ experience as a team coach
- The participants should already own any of the professional coaching credentials
- The participants should have attended an ICAgile Certified Professional - Agile Coaching course (ICP – ACC)
Duration: 2 Days
Location: To be scheduled
After Course Completion: After successfully completing the course, the participant will receive the ICAgile ICP-CAT certification.
This course is well suited to:
- Team coaches
- Multi-team coaches
- Enterprise Agile Coaches
- Leadership Teams
- Senior Managers
- Anyone who is managing a team in an organisation moving towards agility
We also offer customized solutions, on site training and consulting interventions. For more information please contact us.
Certification & Trainings
A wealth of knowledge awaits you. Learn more about agile and Scrum.